WHAT YOU GET:
PAIR OF 2.0 X 2.0 BUMP STOPS
- Adjustable by .5"
- Hydraulic bump stops
- Fully re-buildable
- Adjustable oil volume and nitrogen pressure
- includes mounting sleeves
- 2.0” diameter body
- 2.0" stroke length
- Large 1-1/4” diameter shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system.
- Shafts are polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Bump stop bodies are made from 4130 Chromoly providing the advantages of high tensile strength and maleability. Stronger and more durable than standard 1020 steel.
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.