- 2) 2.5" bump stops
- 2) threaded mounting sleeves (also available in pin)
- 2) sets of locking rings per bump stop
- 2.5” diameter body
- 1.58" shafts
- 2.5" bump stops have an extended length of 12.875" and a collapsed length 10.375"
- 4" bump stops have an extended length of 14.75" and a collapsed length 10.75"
- Shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system. Shafts are also polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Secure indexing pin prohibits the outside of the tube from pinching
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.
- Heavy-duty mounting sleeves are threaded, providing extra adjustability and come ready to weld
- Cans hold the bump stop around the entire diameter, providing 360° coverage without any pinching like traditional pinch-style cans
- Sleeves built to allow room for shrinkage during the welding process
- Can OD is 3.03"
- Can with lock rings measures 3.22" wide
Our Bump stops are designed to handle anything you can throw at them. They are built out of some of the highest quality materials to ensure a long shock life and reduce environmental wear.
We use Viton seals, 4130 Chromed polished shafts, Black Zinc coated steel shock bodies, 6061 Machined Aluminum coated in a deep black anodizing.
We stand behind our product 100% and offer a one year warranty on non wearable parts and a 6 month warranty on wearable parts.
Intended for off-highway use.