- 2-2.5" bump stops with a 2.5 stroke
- 2 threaded mounting sleeves (also available in pin)
- 2 sets of locking rings per bump stop
- 2.5” diameter body
- 1.58" shafts
- 2.5” stroke length
- Shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system. Shafts are also polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Bump stop bodies are made from 4130 Chromoly providing the advantages of high tensile strength and maleability. Stronger and more durable than standard 1020 steel.
- Secure indexing pin prohibits the outside of the tube from pinching
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.
- Heavy-duty mounting sleeves are threaded, providing extra adjustability and come ready to weld
- Cans hold the bump stop around the entire diameter, providing 360° coverage without any pinching like traditional pinch-style cans
- Sleeves built to allow room for shrinkage during the welding process