PAIR OF 2.0 BUMP STOPS with 2" and 4" travel options
- Hydraulic bump stops
- Fully re-buildable
- Adjustable oil volume and nitrogen pressure
- Includes mounting sleeves
- 2.0” diameter body
- 2" stroke has an extended length of 11.75" and a collapsed length of 9.75"
- 4" stroke has an extended length of 15.5" and a collapsed length of 11"
- Large 1.26” diameter shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system.
- Shafts are polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.
- Heavy-duty mounting sleeves, come ready to weld.
- Can OD is 2.44"
- Pin-style cans hold the bump stop around the entire diameter, providing 360° coverage without any pinching like traditional pinch-style cans
- Sleeves built to allow room for shrinkage during the welding process
- Indexing holes are laser cut and keep bump stop securely in place within the can
Our Bump stops are designed to handle anything you can throw at them. They are built out of some of the highest quality materials to ensure a long shock life and reduce environmental wear.
We use Viton seals, 4130 Chromed polished shafts, Black Zinc coated steel shock bodies, 6061 Machined Aluminum coated in a deep black anodizing.
We stand behind our product 100% and offer a one year warranty on non wearable parts and a 6 month warranty on wearable parts.
Intended for off-highway use.
I always put Locked bump stops on all of my customers trucks. Affordable and quality products. The cans are thicker so they don’t warp after welding like King bump cans. Which is my favorite part about installs and maintenance on these bumps!
Overall fit and finish is great. First impressions are awesome. Customer service as well is as good as you can get. Looking forward to getting them installed.
Last year I wanted to smooth out the ride of my leaf sprung rock crawler. Getting to the trail was a body jarring experience. A few friends suggested replacing the old rubber bump stop with a hydraulic stop. After searching the Internet for a stop that fit in existing suspension, I contacted Riley. I had a bunch of sizing questions which he quickly answered. After installing and tuning the stops as suggested, the ride was greatly improved. This is a improvement every off-roader should do.
I bought some bump stops for my prerunner project and let me tell you they are really great quality and work amazing, even though usps lost the first package i got to thank Riley for providing me the best customer service a company has ever given , he immediately responded and provided updates as to how the case was going... he then proceded with sending a second package which came with great packaging and took no more then 2 days. By far the best products.
The bumps work really welll for my set up!!
Came in nicely packaged well put together and my coilovers thank me after clapping them for a few months without bumps stops.
Writing this to let you know what a good guy Riley is and what a standup company he is running! I bought a set of new @locked_offroad bumps from a guy that had been sitting around since 2016. The external shaft o’rings were dry and cracked so I decided to rebuild before I do finally Assembly. There was a problem getting them apart so I contacted Riley and we tried about everything with no luck. So he asked me to ship them to him so he could take a look. A week later I have a brand new set of bumps at my door! I did not ask for new bumps and by no means did he owe me new ones, but he felt bad and wanted to make it right. Just want to say thanks again and let people know they are getting a good product with incredible customer service!!! Thanks again!
I literally just got off the dunes an hour ago and all I can say is that they make the experience so much better. After bottoming my custom valved shocks out a few times I invested in a pair of 2x4 bumps for the front of my Jeep. After seeing the product put to use and the quality they have I can tell you I will be running their coil overs when it comes time to jump to that level.
So obviously your bumps weren’t designed for the abuse that I’ve put them through but just figured I’d let you know how they have been performing for Me. On the rig I’m so overweight that your 2.0 bumps are contacting the plates constantly and acting like a set of secondary shocks in the rear keeping the truck from bending the OME Dakar’s backwards or fully compressing the king struts. They have been the key upgrade that I believe has saved my truck from over stressing other components past the breaking point. I am beyond stoked on the quality and performance of your bumps and plan on switching to your coil overs when it’s time to upgrade the front since I’m wearing through the other components pretty fast...