PAIR OF 2.0 BUMP STOPS with 2" and 4" travel options
- Hydraulic bump stops
- Fully re-buildable
- Adjustable oil volume and nitrogen pressure
- Includes mounting sleeves
- 2.0” diameter body
- 2" stroke has an extended length of 11.75" and a collapsed length of 9.75"
- 4" stroke has an extended length of 15.5" and a collapsed length of 11"
- Large 1.26” diameter shafts are hard-chromed, preventing rusting and essentially creating a self-cleaning system.
- Shafts are polished to a mirror-like finish, ensuring extended seal life.
- Shraeder cap mounts directly to the body of the bump stop, not the valve, creating a stronger seal, keeping everything clean and dry by keeping out dirt and moisture.
- O-ring on shaft gauges your travel
- Delrin contact pad is mounted with a single flushmount design, protecting your suspension and insuring quiet operation, with no metal on metal contact.
- Heavy-duty mounting sleeves, come ready to weld.
- Can OD is 2.44"
- Pin-style cans hold the bump stop around the entire diameter, providing 360° coverage without any pinching like traditional pinch-style cans
- Sleeves built to allow room for shrinkage during the welding process
- Indexing holes are laser cut and keep bump stop securely in place within the can
Our Bump stops are designed to handle anything you can throw at them. They are built out of some of the highest quality materials to ensure a long shock life and reduce environmental wear.
We use Viton seals, 4130 Chromed polished shafts, Black Zinc coated steel shock bodies, 6061 Machined Aluminum coated in a deep black anodizing.
We stand behind our product 100% and offer a one year warranty on non wearable parts and a 6 month warranty on wearable parts.
Intended for off-highway use.
These bump stops are live changing! After blowing out a ton of poly bumps I decided to step up to hydraulic bumps. My complete experience has been outstanding. The product is awesome and the staff is top notch. There is nothing better than supporting a small business.
I found these guys on instagram and realized it’s a small business based out of Temecula and have a true passion for offroad. Riley helped me out and recommended me the 2.0 pins, and referred a shop for me to get it installed at. I will be honest, the ride quality is night and day. Even for daily driving it’s made a huge difference. But offroad it’s on different level. I’ve had king bump stops on the pass and I can’t tell a difference between quality plus I like the design of these better. Try these guys out Forsure.
People are amazing to talk to very down to earth. And parts are top quality